How Spring enriches the Camp experience…
Children who attend our SPRING BREAK CAMP will have much the same experience as in the summer – a schedule designed around learning to ride dirt bikes, a Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm week and lots of fun on our ranch. However, coming this time of year also has some built-in BONUSES to consider.
- Cooler Weather – temperatures average in the 60’s by morning and 70’s by afternoon, making it perfect for being outside, less chance to get tired due to heat and overall very pleasant.
- Smaller Group Size – Spring Break Enrollment is typically not as large as in the summer. Spring Break Camp groups are large enough to be fun but small enough to have a more intimate learning environment – a great time to try us out.
- More Personal Relationships with Staff – Get to know Mr. Turner and the Coaches better with the lower coach-camper ratio.
- Seasonal Activities – Enjoy campfires, hot chocolate, s’mores!
- More Ride Time! – Cooler temps can sometimes mean no swimming, which in our world means…more ride time.
- Spring Break Week is the only week with the flexibility to signup by the day or the whole week – another way to “get your feet wet” with being away from home at camp, trying out motorcycle riding. If you’ve been here before, it’s a way to get your “fix” of ride time when your schedule doesn’t allow for the whole week. And it’s easier on a budget just coming off of all that holiday spending.
What Campers Need to Wear & Bring
- Long sleeve T-Shirt or Jersey
- Long Pants – heavy duty such as jeans or corduroys
- Tennis Shoes that tie (NO SLIP-ONS), cowboy boots or ankle boots
- Socks that come up at least to the calf, if not knee
- Swim-suit & Towel for warmer days when swimming is possible
- Change of clothes for bus ride home
- Lunch Included for Spring Break – bring sack lunch if desired
- $3.00 a day for Smokey Mo’s breakfast taco stop on the way to Ranch – This is completely optional! We have a traditional stop at Smokey Mo’s in Liberty Hill before reaching Camp.
- WATER BOTTLE!! Refillable. Can’t emphasize enough! Full Size.
- Coat, Jacket, Sweatshirt or Hoodie for cooler days
- Bag or Backpack for all the above
WE PROVIDE THE REST! – the motorcycles & safety gear and training; unlimited snacks, water and gatorade, all-you-can-eat lunch, and recreational games – plus a great bus ride to and from Camp, using our Cedar Park High School location as the one pickup/drop off for the week. Your child will have his or her own personally assigned locker upon arrival where all belongings can be stored. After that cush bus ride and taco stop, our campers are already beginning to feel like rock stars. But man, once they see ALL THOSE RED HONDA DIRT BIKES just lined up and waiting for them, they can hardly take it anymore! Just another Spring Break day in Paradise.